Do not miss
Sign up to get our updates
Design Informatics Webinar – Martin Glynn
Dr Martin Glynn is a criminologist and Winston Churchill Fellow with over 35 years’ experience of working in criminal justice, public health, and educational settings. Dr Glynn is currently a lecturer in criminology at Birmingham City University and is the writer in residence at the National Justice Museum.
• ‘Black Men, Invisibility, and Desistance from crime: Towards a Critical Race Theory from Crime’, was published by Routledge (Dec 2014).
• ‘Speaking Data and Telling Stories: Data Verbalization for Researchers, Routledge (2019).
• ‘Breaking Free: Black art and the Criminological imagination’ (Policy Press (2021)
• ‘Shadow Voices, the Black presence in crime and punishment in the UK, 1750-1900’ (Routledge, 2023)
16.00 – Welcome by Chris Speed
16.05 – Talk by Martin Glynn
16.50 – Q&A
17.00 – End
* Please note that this webinar will be recorded*
Photo credit: Alexander Sinn (https://unsplash.com/@swimstaralex)